Salon Care Policy at Hugh Campbell Hair Group Limerick
During lockdown we were busy behind the scenes, ensuring that all of our salons are ready to meet new health and safety guidelines and precautions at our Limerick hair salons. The health and well-being of our clients and staff remains paramount so we have implemented some new protocols. While there will be changes to how your appointment usually works, we believe that the best salon experience we can offer you is to make you look and feel both fabulous and safe.
The Hugh Campbell Hair Group Care Policy is comprised of the following actions:
Before your appointment
1. Appointment is by booking only. In order to facilitate contact tracing, full contact details will be required to make the booking
2. We will issue a pre-arrival form and a digital welcome pack to reduce the check-in time.
3. In order to reduce numbers and facilitate social distancing, please prepare to come to your appointment alone and with minimum bags and personal belongings.
4. Please try to prepare for contactless payment – to minimise cash transactions
5. Please arrive on time as we will not be able to accommodate clients who run late.
Upon arrival at the salon
6. You may be asked to briefly wait outside in our new designated waiting area
7. You need to wear a face mask while in the salon. If you can’t bring your own, one can be purchased at reception for a nominal fee (which can be added to your bill)
8. New hand sanitiser stations have been installed as you enter the salon – please use these on arrival
9. A cloakroom is available for you to hang up your jackets and coats but there is no storage space for shopping bags
10. To support adequate social distancing, directional signage is in place to help guide you through the salon.
Some changes you’ll notice …
1. Our reception team will be behind a screen and only one client can be in that area at one time
2. In order to minimise contact points, we won’t be able to offer you magazines or beverages but please feel free to bring your own
3. Like you, our team members will be wearing face masks, in addition to other appropriate personal protective equipment
4. Windows and doors will be opened to allow fresh air to circulate throughout the salon
5. We have introduced biodegradable single-use gowns, towels and capes, please note these are lightweight and not as protective as our usual ones, so keep this in mind dressing for your appointment
6. Our basin area has been reconfigured, using screens to create a personal space for each client
7. While regular cleaning has always been a part of daily salon life, all surfaces, tools and common touch points will be treated between clients.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your local Hugh Campbell Hair Group Salon using the links at the bottom of the screen. We look forward to seeing you soon.